At KANDLE Webbsoft Limited ("KANDLE Webbsoft"), we are committed to protecting your privacy. KANDLE Webbsoft collects "personal data" about you only with your full knowledge in conjunction with a product purchase, registration of a purchased product, a request for information or a request for trial products which KANDLE Webbsoft may offer. "Personal data" is any data which can be used to identify you as an individual. We also allow you to specify how your personal data can be used by us.
If you require further information on your rights under the Data Protection Act please contact the Information Commissioner. Further details can be found by visiting www.dataprotection.gov.uk
It is KANDLE Webbsoft's policy that you should know exactly what personal data we collect from you and how we will use it. We collect personal data from you for the purpose of processing your order or enquiry. We may use your personal data to supply products and services that you have requested, carry out any agreement with you or take any steps that you have requested. In particular we may:
- i. Update you as to the status of your order
- ii. Alert you to important product revisions or updates
- iii. Inform you about upgrades to your purchased KANDLE Webbsoft products
- iv. Ensure that you are properly registered to receive technical support
In the event that you submit your personal details by telephone, please note that KANDLE Webbsoft may monitor or record your call for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide evidence of your order or transaction with us
- To ensure that we comply with relevant regulatory procedures
- To see that quality standards or targets are being met
- In the interests of national security To prevent or detect crime or to investigate the unauthorised use of a telecommunications system
- To secure the effective operation of our telecommunications system.
In addition to the above uses, where you have given us appropriate permission, we may also use your personal data for the following additional purposes and direct marketing ("Additional Purposes"):
- To tell you about special discounts on additional KANDLE Webbsoft products and services
- To advise you about new KANDLE Webbsoft products and services
- To advise you about new products from other, carefully screened, companies that KANDLE Webbsoft feels may be of interest to you. We carefully screen and then select such companies only when we are satisfied that their products and/or services are likely to be of interest to you.
KANDLE Webbsoft may also transfer personal data to KANDLE Webbsoft affiliated companies in other countries. These may be outside the European Economic Area and may not have adequate laws that protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data. Where this is done, KANDLE Webbsoft shall take necessary steps to adequately protect the information transferred. BY SUPPLYING PERSONAL DATA TO KANDLE WEBBSOFT YOU CONSENT TO ANY SUCH TRANSFER.
It is KANDLE Webbsoft's policy that you are kept in control of the ways in which we use your personal data for the Additional Purposes. All KANDLE Webbsoft communications, in whatever medium, which involves the recording of personal data for these Additional Purposes include a short section that allows you to indicate your preferences with respect to the use of that personal data. You can choose whether or not you wish to receive additional information or promotional offers from KANDLE Webbsoft.
Any information that you choose to provide us will be used to personalise and improve our customer service operations. All information is collected and stored in a secure manner and is used strictly in relation to this policy and your stated preference. KANDLE Webbsoft shall not be responsible or liable for loss of privacy, disclosure of information, harm, damage or loss that may result from your transmission of any information to us. In addition, under the law, we must cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency should a situation arise where our information about customers could be of assistance.
KANDLE Webbsoft Limited
2 Orchard Ave.
B91 2LS, UK
Please be sure to include your mailing address if you would like us to send you any written materials. KANDLE Webbsoft reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify any requests for personal information it receives.
If at any time you wish your personal data to be deleted from our files, please contact us in writing and we will respond promptly.